Apartment Interior Designs in Modern and Minimalist Style

A lot of magnificent apartment interior design I ever saw. Then I awarded three most beautiful apartment is for my elder brother’s, my college friend’s and my elder sister’s. Three of them set in a really minimalist and modern design of apartment. With the natural combinations of the colors and the hidden lamps that really help the owner get the modern look of their apartment perfectly like three of them. Most of them set in a natural color for the wall, floor and the furniture that exist there.

The first apartment that I awarded the beautiful apartment based on my opinion is my brother’s apartment. His apartment is really beautiful with its modern fireplace that set in his living room. The wall set in white and the floor is in a lacquered wooden color. He set a lot of hidden lamps upon the white ceiling and hangs the beautiful mirror in the back of the living room. The couches that set there is come in white that really suitable to the black coffee table that placed in front of the modern fireplace perfectly.
Natural Modern Apartment

Then the second the most beautiful apartment is awarded to my college friend, he get his apartment in fifth floor then the scenery from the wide window that set there is really adorable. Moreover he set the living room in modern style with the combination of the natural color wall with the wood. Then the hidden lamps set neatly in the edge of the ceiling. The grey rug is really suitable to be lay underneath the white sofa and the modern coffee table that set in two colors.
Zen Look Modern Apartment

Then the last modern apartment that awarded as the beautiful apartment based on my opinion is my sister’s. The apartment is come in grey color for the wall and ceiling. Then the floor come in a wooden color that covered by the grey carpet. This is just for the living room that becomes my favorite spot there. Then she set the small rack in the corner of the living room and place the small plants on the racks perfectly that make the living room in a Zen look precisely.